The competence of the enterprise
The enterprise’s management system corresponds with the following requirements of international standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 “Quality management systems”;
- ISO 3834-2:2005 “Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials”.
The company produced welded steel load bearing structural elements correspond to EN 1090-1:2009 +A1:2011 standard.
Skilled employees, specialists and up to date equipment, as well as elaborated quality assessment system ensure the high quality of manufactured products.
The quality assessment is carried out on the stages listed below:
- during designing;
- when purchasing materials and component parts;
- during the production process;
- when the product is finished.
The following welding processes are used in the production:
• 111 - Manual metal arc welding (metal arc welding with covered electrode);
• 121 - Submerged arc welding with one wire electrode
• 135 - Metal-arc active gas welding (MAG);
• 138 - Flux-cored wire metal-arc active gas welding (FCAW).
All welders are certified according to ISO 9609-1:2014 standard.
There are two International Welding Engineers (IWE) working for Vairogs-M Ltd
Declaration of performance
The finished products are provided with quality declaration in accordance with rule №305/2011 of European Parliament and Council.